Purpose: Share my real-time experience as a hockey parent so others can pick up a few tips, learn a few lessons, or have a few laughs.
Approach: Will share stories and context for key decisions we have made and how they are playing out during the season/ off-season (yea right a hockey off season?!?!)
Overview of my Team:
- Hockey Dad, located in the Twin Cities (Minnesota)
- Personally played hockey my entire life, Mites through Juniors and two years of College
- Work locally as an HR executive, try to work from home as much as possible for maximum flexibility
- Married, wife never played but loves the game
- Three girls (7, 3, 1), two currently play hockey
- 7 year old is a 8U/ Mite, 3 year old just started learn to skate
- Yes we do a backyard rink each winter!